Like many of you, my daily life has been changed by the coronavirus situation, for personal and professional reasons.
So I’ve recorded another video commentary to share with our Better Health While Aging community.
This video covers:
- The coronavirus situation today
- Key points on what I’ve learned about COVID so far (and what we’re still trying to figure out)
- Updates on testing & reducing COVID transmission
- If you’re wondering “Is it safe to…?”
- COVID & Older Adults: the tradeoffs we’re facing
- Nursing homes and COVID
- My recommendations for this summer
The video is below, or get the audio-only through the podcast here.
(For those who have asked about transcripts: I wish I could but right now we are too short on funding; transcripts cost $1.25/minute to produce plus more time to format and finalize.)
Please stay as safe as you can, and take care!