Get easy access to the guidance, support, & information you need, to help your aging parents
The Helping Older Parents Membership is a unique and affordable program in which you get ongoing coaching and answers from Dr. Kernisan & her team of geriatric care manager experts.
There is nothing else like it available. But we only open our doors to new members a few times per year.
What if it were easier to get expert advice on helping older parents with health, safety, and quality of life?
You don’t need to spend so much time feeling lost, frustrated, guilty, or overwhelmed when it comes to your aging parents.
The Helping Older Parents Membership helps people like you:
- Get your parent the care they need (and help them accept it), so they can be healthier, safer and happier
- Improve your relationship with your parent, so you have less conflict and more connection
- Preserve your own mental, emotional and physical wellbeing, so you don’t get burned out from helping your parent
Membership includes access to Dr. K’s signature Helping Older Parents Course, plus live Q&A calls with her, access to geriatric care managers in our exclusive members’ forum on Mighty Networks, and more.
With help like this, you can have more clarity, confidence and peace of mind, as you help your aging parent navigate their later years.
Through the Helping Older Parents Membership, you’ll:
- Help your parents be safer, healthier and happier by following a proven roadmap and system for helping older parents
- Save precious time and energy when you learn where to focus first and have resources at your fingertips, so you don’t have to spin your wheels
- Get clarity on what to expect for the future, and what to ask doctors, so you can be proactive about your aging parent’s health and caregiving needs
- Make even difficult family relationships easier with game-changing communication strategies
- Learn to manage and get relief from the strain of helping an older parent, so you can feel calmer, sleep better at night and avoid burnout
There’s no other program like this for adult children helping older parents.
“My husband has watched half of the videos and finds them extremely helpful. They keep reminding him to listen well and deeply to his mom. They also help us both in supporting our siblings, who are geographically closer to our moms and end up in more power struggles over day to day issues. So far, we have only accessed the course videos and they are priceless.”— C.L.
“I have learned so much from this course, which I haven’t been able to find here where I am trying to find help! Thanks so much for putting this together and bringing us together!”— L.M.
“Dr. K, I just wanted you and others know what a fabulous support and educational program this is. Using this as a tool, my husband and I were able to get my 88-year-old aunt to her primary care physician for a verbal diagnosis and referral to a neurologist. Thank you for this type of program and your heart for caregivers and those requiring the care.”— B.E.