Thank you for your interest in the Helping Older Parents Bootcamp!
The Bootcamp is a unique online program designed to help concerned adult children navigate common difficulties that come up, when trying to assist an older parent with health, safety, well-being, and quality of life.
Through this program, geriatrician Dr. Kernisan provides expert guidance on:
- Assessing and addressing common areas of concern
- Fostering better connections with older parents, including how to learn more about their priorities and goals
- Evaluating for possible dementia
- Improving communication with older parents, siblings, and others
- Navigating difficult decisions
- Taking care of oneself as a family caregiver, including getting help, setting limits, rethinking one’s role, and more
- Prioritizing and finding ways to keep track of what to do
- Accessing community resources
- Getting better care from health providers
- Learning to “think like a geriatrician”
- and much more!
Registration will be starting soon for the next round of the Bootcamp.The Bootcamp program will include live Q&A calls with Dr. Kernisan, online lessons, resource lists, cheatsheets and more, all designed to help you better connect with your older parent and better navigate your caregiving situation.
Please sign up below, if you’d like to be notified about updates and future enrollment opportunities.